Episode 123 of The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is live!
This episode of The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is brought to you by Yumbly. Search Chicago-area restaurants and menus to find exactly what you’re hungry for. Yum.
iTunes users! To subscribe to the pause.com Entertainment Podcast on iTunes Click here to open iTunes to our podcast, then click the SUBSCRIBE button.
In Video Games, the guys talk Tomb Raider and Tony talks about Epic Mickey 2, followed by a teeny, tiny amount of miscellaneous video game news, and then, without a break, the guys go right into…
TV at just 11:21 into the podcast. The guys talk about The Americans and The Walking Dead. Tony talks Bates Motel and Lou talks about American Idol, Red Widow, The Following and Star Trek: Enterprise.
In Movies (33:50) Tony talks To Rome with Love and Under The Tuscan Sun. Lou talks about Oz: The Great and Powerful, Jack the Giant Slayer and Red Dawn.
In the Mash-Up (1:01:40), the news this week includes:
- Maybe there WILL be a Star Wars themed park or area at Disneyland, and then, hopefully, Walt Disney World
- Apple as added two-step security to iCloud
- Toyota has recalled over 200,000 FJ Cruisers
- You can get a 4TB Seagate Backup Plus USB 3.0 drive for $180 from Amazon
- Blackberry’s new Z10 smartphone is here
- Wanna meet somebody online? Wear red in your profile pic…
- NYC will get a bunch of 47″ touchscreens as interactive subway maps
- The Audi RS5 Cabriolet will go on sale here for about $78k
- Voyager 1 has LEFT the solar system!
- AAA has unveiled Electric Charge emergency trucks for all-electric vehicles
- Pandora is available for Windows Phone 8
- Brooklyn’s Prospect Park might soon have toilets that re-use waste to fertilize plants
The pause.com Entertainment Podcast is hosted by long-time friends Tony Incopero and Lou Zucaro. Join them as they discuss all sorts of fun things in the world of entertainment, gaming, gadgets, cars and more with a healthy dose of their sense of humor.
iTunes subscribers! If you’re not seeing this episode on our iTunes page (linked at the top of this post) never fear! Just make sure you’re subscribed and your iTunes software on your computer will retrieve the latest episode. Just hit the refresh button in your library’s Podcasts page if you don’t see it.